BijouMind Interactive provides usability testing of websites, software/mobile applications and physical products. By testing your product with real users, we identify sources of error and confusion and prioritize critical issues, helping you create a better user experience and a more successful product.
Usability testing is important when:
- You spend marketing budget on pay-per-click [PPC] such as Google Adwords and Adsense, Yahoo or Bing
- You want to increase sales and customer satisfaction by making your product or website easier to use
- Customers are telling you they can’t find things on your website, but you’re not sure why
- You need to translate your current web presence into an appropriate experience on mobile platforms
BijouMind Interactive conducts usability testing on everything from e-commerce websites to business applications and mobile devices. Most testing projects consist of one or two days of one-on-one, moderated test sessions.
In a typical engagement, we will:
- Provide User Experience Specialists with training and years of professional usability consulting experience
- Craft a custom research plan, designed with you to focus on your specific goals, objectives and questions
- During initial design, we conduct needs finding research, interview users in their work environment, establish user requirements, perform competitive analysis and task analysis.
- Manage the participant recruiting and screening process, ensuring that test participants represent your end users
- Conduct skilled facilitation of all test sessions
- During implementation and testing, we perform usability tests employing scenarios, mockups, paper and automated prototypes, and thinking aloud protocols.
- During evaluation, we perform benchmark tests, gather feedback through field observations and check for compliance with standards and guidelines.
- Post Session: Immediate debriefing, providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Present our comprehensive,video final report that outlines our analysis and recommendations
- Provide follow-up design consulting, as desired
Applying usability methods when developing a system can save a lot of money and can make a casual browser a return customer. Usability Testing holds the promise of immense project cost savings and better results, leading to better client satisfaction and loyalty. The value proposition of Usability Testing is extremely compelling. The most successful businesses on the Internet are the ones with excellent usability. It’s no coincidence. Better-designed sites enable people to work with greater speed, recall, accuracy, and comfort. These qualities, when taken together, make up the usability factor.
Think of how many times you’ve visited a website only to encounter a confusing or unclear set of navigational controls. If finding what you want takes too many steps or is too complicated, you’re inclined to give up or look elsewhere. Perhaps you’ve experienced the frustration of trying to order a website online, and not being able to find what you want or being uncertain as to whether or not your credit card was accepted. Problems like these are usually traceable to the overall usability of the website.
BijouMind Interactive can suggest some ways you might conduct tests to measure the usability of your site. We can help you the kind of data you should collect, how many test subjects you need, and make recommendations based on the findings from the testing.