One of the questions asked a lot is: “Why isn’t my website getting traffic?” When we tell them that we have no idea it takes them back a little because we are supposed to be an expert in the online traffic world. But just like real traffic, there are numerous things that can happen out there on the road that can slow, stall or bring traffic to a stand still and it’s the same with a website.
Are You Ready For A Website Audit?
If you’ve invested heavily in your Website and are unhappy with the results, then a Website Audit is a good place to start to get you back on track.
What’s the number one goal you want to accomplish with your website? Increase your visitor-to-customer conversion rate? Generate more sales? Increase your company’s revenues? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then you are ready for a website audit. But what exactly is a website audit? And how can a website audit help you achieve your goals?
- A Website Audit is a cost effective, easy and reliable way of identifying areas of your website that need improvement
- It will give you actionable insights into why your website isn’t converting Visitors into Customers
- You’ll be told in plain English what you’re doing well but much more importantly what you need to improve on
How do you know you need a Website Audit?
- You’re thinking of redesigning your website
- You thought you’d be getting more sales and leads by now
- You know your website isn’t working but you don’t know where to start to fix it
- You’ve no idea what’s working and what isn’t
- You find Pay-per-click marketing too expensive
What To Expect
An 20-40 item high level evaluation outlining where your website’s weak points are and strong points. Specifically it will describe what the problems are on specific pages of your website. It will identify why your website visitors aren’t taking the action you want them to take. It will be a blueprint for the future success of your business.
What Happens When You Contact Us?
- First we’ll have a call about the problems and successes you’re having
- If we agree to go ahead, we’ll send a meeting invite with sufficient time to work on the audit
- When we’re working on the audit, we might have another call to ask questions about your business
- Once we’ve completed the audit we’ll send you a copy
- We will have a call to review the findings and recommendations
- So you can ask any questions you need to about
- Next steps for success!
Contact Us To Book Your Website Audit Today
Just last week I sat with a client that had no idea that the bots sent to the website couldn’t get past the front page. Everything past the home page was not being seen by the search engines. All of the page rank and page strength (a.k.a. juice) was coming from links that were going to the individual pages, which was good. However, they were not indexing the entire website because they couldn’t get in through the home page even though by looking at the home page one would “think” they were getting in because the visitor could.
This is just one of the things that could really impact a website and if you don’t have people looking at it that can connect the dots then you could spend a lot of unnecessary money to find the answer and correct the problem. Getting a website audit is well worth the cost to get your site working for you and your business.
Can you afford not to have a website audit?
Not sure what to do next?
Contact Us today for more information on our website audit and a free, no obligation chat on how we can help you.
Or if you prefer, save your phone bill and we’ll call you!
Just fill in the short contact form to have us call you.